Sunday 18 September 2016

Favourite song


Hello, so this week is my turn and I want to share about my favourite song. So basically, there are many songs that I like to hear everyday. And now, I want to share the most favourite song is Fight song by an American singer song-writer, Rachel Platten. The song was released on February 19, 2015 and this song was awarded as the best lyrics at iHeartRadio Music Award. According to the interview, she said that the song was inspired by a lot of experiences that hurting her and she wrote this songs to reminds that she believe in herself. This songs just not inspire herself but can inspire others who want to challenges themselves in their life. 
  The reason why I love this song so much is because it gives me strength and inspirational to fight to be a better human being especially as a woman. As a woman, we should not be a weak person who always get hurt and broken in love, giving up about life and etc. Nevertheless, this songs can relate everything in our daily life. So I advise to all the woman who always get down about life to hear this song and try to relate yourself and build the confidence back in yourself to fight for your life. I hope you enjoy reading my blog for this week and thank you :) Have great day and don't forget to fight for your future! 




                                                                                                              written by,


                                                                                                 Norsa'adah binti Asmudin

No comments:

Post a Comment