Saturday 5 November 2016

The best place in Malaysia

                                          


Image result for langkawi chocolate price list 2015
Perniagaan Hj Ismail who are famous with the various types of chocolates were sold in there




                    Hello and happy weekend guys! how are you? This week I want to share to all of you the best place to visits in Malaysia. Sounds interesting right? of course, who doesn't like to go on a vacation? No one! hehe. First of all, I would like to share to you guys the best place I went for the past two years. I am the girl who likes travelling, looking for a beautiful scenery and I like island so much! Because we can release our tensions, gain a new experience and gives me a positive vibes. The first best place I went is Langkawi Island. I went there for 3 days 2 night with my family members. We travel by bus from Shah Alam to Kedah and we went in Langkawi Island by ferry and stay at a hotel in Kuah, Langkawi. In there, I gain a lot of happiness, experiences and discover a new things. Langkawi Island are famous with the various types of chocolates and of course I am a chocolate lovers! Langkawi Eagle Square are the most famous and a must places to visit if you go to Langkawi Island.

Image result for eagle monument in langkawi
Langkawi Eagle Square
   Moreover, the second best place I have ever visits and had a beautiful scenery ever is Cameron Highland! We spent our school holidays in there for 2 days. I got a chance to visit so many interesting place in Cameron Highland. Such as Boh Tea Plantation Centre, Strawberry Farm, Bee Farm, Lavender Garden and many more! At Boh Tea Plantation Centre I admit that it was a best scenery I have ever seen with green nature that gives us energy and good vibes. I think the moment is so perfect by at the time when all my family spent a great holiday in such a good place and beautiful scenery.
Image result for tea boh plantation
A perfect green scenery

 In our next day, we decided to visit a Strawberry Farm in Brinchang, Cameron Highland. Since me and my niece have the same favourite fruits is strawberry so we got so excited to go there! I got a chance to pick the strawberry myself, eat it freshly and it is more cheaper and of course the fresh one from the farm. However, we got a chances to make our own ice-cream with strawberries flavour. yummy! We really enjoy that day and will never be forgotten :)

                                    Image result for strawberry farm at cameron highland

Moreover, not just their strawberries are famous at there, but even the Lavender Garden are one of the most famous in there! Everyone likes a sense of good smell and yes Lavender has their own kind of great and peacefully smells! In there, is just not a beautiful Lavender that has more than 3 colour of it but even the good smell can gives us positive surroundings. Imagine by that with our lovely people we had and at the place that a really beautiful were a perfect timing in life! While I am in there, there is  a couple who are really sweet and romantic that a man propose to his girlfriend to marry him! What a  beautiful coincidence! 
 
                       
Image result for lavender garden at cameron highland
The most famous Lavender Garden in Cameron Highlands
 Actually there a lot I want to share my best place to visits but I don't have so much time to story. However, I think it was a great sharing and maybe useful to all of you who reads my blog. To those who never visit to Langkawi Island and Cameron Highland, I think you should experience it yourself. You may gains a great moments with your lovely one and can add this places in your wishlist. As I had experienced it once, I want to experienced it more and I miss the great moments in there! oh I wish I could go there again because I never get bored of beautiful places! Lastly, I hope that my story can inspire you a little about having a great vacations. Thank you for reading and enjoy the day! :)

                                                                    
                                                                                                     written by,
                                                                                          Norsa'adah Asmudin
                                        





















No comments:

Post a Comment